Fully shielded, mobile, reliable
Utilizing a fully shielded, mobile design, the system infuses accurate, repeatable, patient-specific doses from a multi-dose vial, all managed through a simple touchscreen.
One system, A Million Proven Results.
- The MEDRAD® Intego PET Infusion System has an installed base of over 300 units in more than 40 countries.
- One* PET infusion is done every minute with MEDRAD® Intego.
- One million** PET infusions and counting.
More than one million times around the world, MEDRAD® Intego has been trusted for PET infusions.
Worldwide cumulative infusions with MEDRAD® Intego (August 2008 – January 2015)
* Based on Worldwide Patient Administration Set (PAS) sales in 2014 and 250 working days/year
** Based on Worldwide Patient Administration Set (PAS) sales data August 2008 – January 2015
Benefits patients and technologists, while improving your bottom line.
Reduce Technologist Radiation Exposure
- Tungsten and lead shielding reduce radiation exposure to technologists
- Automated dose preparation and infusion enables increased distance from the Radiopharmaceutical and hands off operation
Personalize Patient Care
- Automated weight-based dosing from a simple touchscreen enables clinicians to administer an accurate, personalized dose for each patient
- Variable flow rate (0.5 mL/sec or 1 mL/sec) and saline test infusion.
The lower flow rate may be especially useful in patients with fragile veins
Improve Radiopharmaceutical Utilization
- Practical and precise weight-based dosing enables clinicians to prescribe a minimum acceptable dose for each unique patient
- Utilization of a multi-dose vial streamlines workflow, which may provide an opportunity for schedule compression and fewer radiopharmaceutical deliveries
Enhance Practice Competitiveness
- Precise, personalized dosing differentiates MEDRAD® Intego sites to the surrounding referral base
- Dose-on-demand functionality provides the flexibility to respond to patients who arrive late or require unexpected prep time
Drive Operational Efficiency
- Automated dose preparation, administration, and documentation eliminates non-value added steps
- USB connectivity to HIS/RIS/NMIS, mobility, and full battery operation streamlines the workflow
- Wireless connectivity with MEDRAD® Intego Connect (optional): import Worklist from the worklist server, export Infusion Records and Radiation Dose to PACS
New: Medrad® Intego goes wireless with Medrad® Intego Connect
- Import Worklist from the Worklist server
- Export Infusion Records to PACS
- Export radiation Dose to PACS
- Save time and steps through wireless PET schedule import
- Efficiently manage daily schedule changes and add-ons
- Potential reduction of manual data entry errors
Automated Infusion Records and Radiation Dose Tracking
- Detailed infusion records of 18F-FDG and 18F-NaF delivered to the patient are automatically transferred to PACS
- Estimated total effective dose and absorbed radiation dose ** by organ automatically transferred to PACS
Support Quality Initiatives
- Reliable and comprehensive information from point of care to study interpretation
- Support consistent quality records for the practice of ALARA principles and audits with accurate radiation documentation
- Facilitate communication with patients and referring physicians