Radimetrics Enterprise Platform
Insight in Imaging Informatics for Personalized Care, Compliance, and Efficiency.
Empower your organization with seamless integration.
The Radimetrics Enterprise Platform merges and mobilizes patient dose histories and current exam details, extending analysis and quality solutions to every point of care across radiology.
Users choose benefit from both:
- Radiation dose management
- Contrast dose management option*
A web-based, vendor-neutral platform, the Radimetrics Enterprise Platform integrates with the existing imaging workflow.
*Requires Medrad® Stellant® Injection System with Certegra® Workstation
Continuous Improvement Across the Enterprise
Customize dashboards. Analyze KPIs. Benchmark performance.
Administrators, radiologists and physicists can interact with and share personalized dashboards to conduct clinical and operational analysis on-demand. Users can view data in preferred dose metrics at individually scheduled intervals for the benefit of:
- Establishing Dose Reference Levels (DRLs) based on historical data
- Identifying patients and exams that have exceeded DRLs
- Conducting root cause investigations for out-of-range occurrences, repeat injections and atypical events
- Demonstrating performance against internal and external benchmarks, including ACR DIR
- Monitoring utilization of equipment and productivity
Throughout the Patient WorkflowRapid data access. DRL alerts. Patient-centered protocoling.
Get ready access to patient dose history and quality tools at every phase of the workflow. From ordering studies through analysis and reporting of completed exams, the platform supports appropriateness, patient-centered protocoling and compliance at multiple levels, such as:
- Referring Physicians can assess cumulative and projected patient radiation dose when ordering exams
- Radiologists can protocol based on patient dose profiles, trigger Dose Reference Level (DRL) alerts, and auto-populate dose reporting into EMR/RIS
- Technologists can individually optimize contrast protocols and recall up to 250 programmed radiologist preferences with Certegra® P3T® 2.0 software and the Medrad® Stellant® CT Injection System
- Support the ALARA principle while actively managing compliance to regulatory and accreditation standards